Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lady Gaga Serves Up Biscuits to Her London Monsters

Lady Gaga Serves Up Biscuits to Her London Monsters


Never one to disappoint when it comes to outlandish wardrobes and peculiar behavior, Lady Gaga kept to the norm as she exited her hotel in London, England on Saturday (May 14).

Clad in a long gold jacket with a see-through suit underneath and her penchant nipple pasties, the "Judas" songstress greeted a gathered crowd of fans by passing out biscuits and tossing flowers as a sign of appreciation.


Set to perform a show in Carlisle tomorrow, Gaga is fresh off of an appearance on the popular Graham Norton Show - during which she spoke about how fashion can make one look silly if they happen to stumble due to over-the-top ensembles.

Bringing up an unfortunate moment in which she experienced while traveling through Heathrow Airport last year, the 25-year-old told, “I had these really big shoes and I was so excited. I was on the plane and saying ‘oh I can't wait to show off my shoes.’ They are from Japan. They are custom."

Not going as planned, Gaga continued, "They were like fifty feet tall. I couldn't wait. I took three steps and I **** fell so far. And all the cameras were on me and I was thinking London is going to think I am a wasted mess.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin