Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger: ‘Sometimes I’m in superhero mode and I’m all buff and lean, mean killing machine’

Nicole Scherzinger: ‘Sometimes I’m in superhero mode and I’m all buff and lean, mean killing machine’

Nicole Scherzinger: Sometimes Im in superhero mode and Im all buff and lean, mean killing machine | celebrity quotes

Fit 32 year-old Nicole Scherzinger brings today’s quote:
“My physique definitely takes work. But I fluctuate. Sometimes I’m in superhero mode and I’m all buff and lean, mean killing machine – but sometimes I let myself relax a little. At the moment I’m a little bit more relaxed.
“I love rice and pasta and chicken, fish and veggies. I’ll always eat carbs – I don’t believe in taking those away. Everything in moderation. I don’t eat a lot of fried foods, naturally.”
… says Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin