Monday, May 2, 2011

Jennifer Hudson: ‘I never thought I was overweight. I thought my old look was pretty normal’

Jennifer Hudson: ‘I never thought I was overweight. I thought my old look was pretty normal’

Jennifer Hudson: I never thought I was overweight. I thought my old look was pretty normal | jennifer hudson

Much-slimmer Jennifer Hudson is still on her ‘weight loss’ topic. Let’s see this week’s quotes:
“Last week I saw some footage of myself as I was five years ago and I was surprised. It was like I recognized myself but I didn’t. It seemed another world away. But in this slim world I do now realize I was being discriminated against. I’m offered more parts. There is much more excitement about me now.”
I never thought I was overweight. I thought my old look was pretty normal. That was how all the girls looked growing up in Chicago. I didn’t have any problem with it. It makes me smile to think back to myself when I did Dreamgirls with Beyonce. I did see all these women in Hollywood, all very slim and I thought, ‘Wow, these ladies are very into themselves.’ I loved that I stood out in a room. You knew when you saw this woman it was Jennifer Hudson.
“There have been times when it’s a huge high, like when I walked the red carpet at the Oscars and people were screaming at me. Then I also had dinner with Beyonce (Knowles) and Alicia Keys and they just kept going on an on about how great I looked,” she said.
… said Jennifer recently.

skinnyvscurvy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin